Does this mean anything?

mercredi 14 octobre 2015

I've been waking up at odd times in the night with words in my head, I've been writing them down and it makes a story. Do you think they mean something? What are your thoughts or interpretations.

Here is what I wrote:
The sky was bright, until last night. I fell in love once more. And I feel like despite all my fight my life is another war. She was the same, just another one hiding in shame nothing more. Just a onenight stand. Where will my heat land when you walk out the door. I can’t make up my mind. I want to rewind my life to yesterday. That one night stand can’t be back in my hands she has gone away. Now she gone I am a victim of her con. She left today. Underneath this grey sky there will be light. I have to fight for my life. Underneath the rain I will tolerate the pain, underneath the grey sky. I thought she was the one. I figured we would have fun. It never works out. I though you would be my light. The source of all my pride. I have learned not to pout. I have learned to ride solo. It’s Justmy fate to be alone. I choose to never love. I have realized just me is enough Underneath this grey sky there will be light. I have to fight for my life. Underneath the rain I will tolerate the pain. underneath the grey sky.
Does this mean anything?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire