Feminine vs. gender neutral

samedi 17 octobre 2015

I am wondering what all you guys consider is your comfort zone. Where do you plug yourselves in?

I think mine is just gender neutral. In my spiritual terms I consider myself a "Real man," but when people get their pants in a twist I just call myself gender neutral. I found that dresses and women's cloths would be completely uncomfortable and that conflicts with why I am AB/DL so I don't force myself to change anything even in my own private moments.

I am still sewing and still trying to perfect my ability to work with details in my projects. Needless to say I am still working on being able to sew my own gender neutral cloths. I love women's fashion and a some men's fashion as well. I just would like to have more room for expression than just heavy fabrics and dark colors. I love pastel colors and with pink being my favorite I find myself fit the description gender neutral. There is more to why this is where I plug myself in but I won't bore you with all of it.
Feminine vs. gender neutral

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire