Finding my groove - Is it just me?

mercredi 7 octobre 2015

I've known I was an AB(DL) for as long as I can remember. I have stuffed animals and cutesy PJ's and Disney cups. To my delight, I've come to learn that enjoying childhood nostalgia things is something tons of people do, kink or no kink!

A few years ago I bought diapers online, and I assumed I'd enjoy them. I didn't. I felt weird, awkward, secretive, and dirty. It was too much.
A couple years passed, and I thought I'd try again. Bying diapers in my country is difficult - incontinence sufferers get them prescribed for free, so buying them outright is a little obvious (and ordering abroad is too expensive). I finally found Tena Lady Protective Underwear Plus online, and in an impulsive fit, I ordered a few.

While I waited I scoured internet AB/DL/Kink/Ageplay/Little-forums to see what people thought of them. There's almost no mention of them anywhere, and having tried them out, I'm confused. They're cute(ish), well made, don't sag, a little bulky (not too much), the cloth feel is comfy, and so far they haven't leaked on me at all. I found something I truly like, and it's awesome! :smile1:

All I could find online were DLs recommending diapers instead, so I wanted to ask; Am I the only one who feels like this whole diaper/baby bottle/pacifier/onesie-thing can be a bit "much" sometimes - however much I like them in theory? :confused:
Finding my groove - Is it just me?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire