Future Awareness Movement Ideas?

mercredi 14 octobre 2015

Alternative lifestyles are becoming less and less taboo - well that's how it seems to me! (Ooooh, it's been a while since I've started a big thread like this!) Look at the Homosexuals and the lesbians, there's now almost no where on the planet where they can't get churchily married and also you'll have prob's noticed - unless you've been living under a rock - that currently Transgenderism is everywhere you care to glance: it's being covered well/nicely in the media, there are TV shows about it on both sides of the Atlantic, Mainstream movies about it: The Danish Girl and 52 Tuesdays and there are off-stream movies about transgenderism asking for your funds on Kickstarter! ...Oh yes - how could I forget - there's also a very brave middle-aged woman you may of heard about, she's not on telly often or in the papers every week (ha ha - sarcasm) but her name's Caitlyn!

Of course the downside of all this is the magnifying glass isn't turning on us...yes you never know we may be next I mean if you told me...5 years ago that 2015 was going to be the year of 'Homosexuals and Transgenders' well I'd have laughed you out of whatever we were standing in at the time. Either if sed magnifying glass comes our way or we take a step forward alone there are things that need to be given some thought, now understand I'm hopeless at marketing and also I don't think I'd be able to take up an on-soapbox position un-masked (if you will) but a campeign possibility isn't leaving me alone.
Taking inspiration from our friends in the homosexual and lesbian sector...who likes the sound of Padded Wall? With the slogan "Some people like to wear diapers/nappies and they're not pedophiles...get over it!" ...I apolergise for having an imagenation or maybe brainstorming to far/badly but am I onto something or even in the region of having a good idea?

If any of you out there have any thoughts pertaining to what I've just laid out, critisisms or you're own campeign names and slogans (the cleverer the better!) ...the floor is now yours. bringmesunshine
Future Awareness Movement Ideas?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire