Hello

lundi 12 octobre 2015

I'm John and here to say Hello. I have been into diapers for a comfort and security purposes since I was about age 7. I wore on and off until the age of 35. In 2006 I was in a car accident that put me back in diapers full time. I am open about wearing for incontinence. My friends and family know that I'm in diapers but they don't know about my ABDL side.
I have explored the AB side a little but would like to find someone to explore it with me.
Besides that I have a professional life. I have started two businesses that are now ran by new owners. I have 2 girls and twin boys. They are all grown and on their own. Yes they also know I wear diapers.
I would love to find someone to share both my normal life and ABDL life. That seems to be difficult but still looking.
Hello

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire