Hello

mercredi 7 octobre 2015

I am an ABDL in private and a Daddy to my girlfriend. She wasn't into the ABDL scene before I met her, but she has worn diapers, wet in her diapers, I even gave her an enema in her diapers. She has started to embrace her baby side, wearing pigtails, sucking on her pacifier, wearing her onesie, talking in baby talk and sucking her thumb. I really really enjoy that not only would she attempt to try out my lifestyle, but ultimately enjoy the role of being a baby. I have worn diapers around her a few times, but she prefers me as daddy rather than baby. I am currently looking at some items to get my baby girl and thought about a romper or a nice plushie for her to cuddle with. Any suggestions on where to look online for cute, large plushies?
Hello

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire