Hi Everyone =3

samedi 17 octobre 2015

Hi everyone, my name is Tomi and I've been interested in wearing diapers for quite some time. For as long as I can remember actually. I was only a year ago or so that I final gave into my fantasy and bought a bought a pack of Tena slips. I tried one on, and I was hooked right from then. x3

It was quite good timing as well as it wasn't so long after I turned 18, had my first night out of drinking, and discovered that 2 ciders is all takes for me to wet the bed. Basically my system hates anything at is even mildly diuretic like alcohol or caffeine. It's kinda awkward when only one monster is enough to send me to the loo 5 times in the space of a couple lessons. I've been asked more than a couple times if I'm all right. It does get embarrassing. o///o
It doesn't help that I'm rather shy to new people either.

I've always been kinda a wallflower on sites like this one too, always too shy and nervous to say hi. But I've finally mustered up enough courage and just want to talk to people like me and whom might share some similar interests. I've never spoken or found anyone who's likes or needs diapers as well and it has often made me feel quite alone at time.

As for my main interests, I LOVE music. Particularly Rock and Metal. \m/>0<\m/
If you asked me for my favourite band though, I'm more than likely gonna tell you, "please don't make me choose!" D= but if I rounded down to 2 choices, it would probably have to be Nightwish and Dream Theatre. Anyone who can make a 30min song not boring must be ticking the right boxes in my opinion.
It's because of this love for music that I've wanted to pursue a career in it and study sound production.

So yep, that's basically my life in a couple paragraphs. x3
Hi Everyone =3

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire