I did it!!!

samedi 17 octobre 2015

Hello everyone,

Its been some time since i have posted on here. I literally signed up said hello and then disappeared again. This happened for many reasons.

Well i have news after many, many months of battling with the DL side of me i finally told my wife. The outcome was way more than what I imagined. Not only does she understand but is supportive about my desire to wear nappies.

I even got to wear a nappy to bed. Had a real horrible sleep but it happened. NOt in my wildest dreams did I ever think it was going to be this way. She hasnt even given me terms and conditions. All she said is that if wearing nappies makes me happy and will help me then she has no problem. she said that there are a lot worse things out there that i could be involved in.

She does have one concern and that is the smell. Now i only wet my nappies. At this point thats all i want to do. I have in the past pooped in my nappy but didnt like it.

I have a question. To solve the wet smell. whats the best way to hide the smell? I thought maybe wearing waterproof pants. But there lies a problem. in South Africa as far as i know, no one stocks adult waterpoofs. So the next question is. how do i make my own and what material do i use? i need it to be discreet.

Oh i am allowed to wear my nappies around the house as well... Im very excited about the prospects and looking forward to it.

Freedom......
I did it!!!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire