I might buy ABU Cushies, what are your experiences with them?

vendredi 9 octobre 2015

I've been wanting to get some ab/dl diaper for a while. I've decided upon the ABU cloth backed cushies might be my first buy.
I've had no experiences beyond goodnites, so I'm not sure what to expect with the cushies. I'd appreciate any recommendations about these diapers; or some other alternative based on below.

My main goal is to have the diaper feel, meaning I want to feel enveloped by the diaper. Ideally the look and feel of being a baby, which the cushies do well at a glance.
You may notice my profile includes DL, but honestly, I've been moving more to the 'Little' to 'AB' spectrum slowly.

I don't plan wearing outside my bedroom when parents are home, so this means 1-12 hours max amount of time in any one diaper. A goodnite absorbs about that amount of liquid for me (normally), so I've heard the cushies are not the most absorbent, but I'd assume it would hold more than a goodnite? appreciate any insight!
I might buy ABU Cushies, what are your experiences with them?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire