Is it ok?

samedi 10 octobre 2015

I have been learning and interested in the ABDL lifestyle for 6 months now, and have heard all manner of personal stories of how others connect with age play or ABDL! I am quite accepting of what I have learned, and see a valuable place in life for this… connecting with an inner contentment, letting others take charge and nurture and love us, the vulnerability, power exchange, and sanctuary that can be found in many adult baby activities.

However, the question on my mind during this time, and the one I want to ask today, is how to others justify the on-going use of disposable diapers, that then just go to landfill…? I know people who wear 24/7, and are fostering incontinence deliberately in themselves – for life. With so many caring about the environment now, how does this sit ethically, engaging with a lifestyle for personal and/or sexual pleasure that involved such a massive amount and extra waste created.

I do not know of many (any?) other kinks that would involve so much on going by-product of waste like this… I know that in other areas of my life, I am very careful of what I use, of doing recycling, not accepting plastic bags from shops ect. I also have used a MoonCup for my menstrual cycle for the last 9 years, as I am not comfortable with the waste pads and tampons create, month after month, year after year. That is something that is necessary and I won't do it.

So how can adult diaper-wearing by choice be justified as okay in an environmentally-aware sense?
Is it ok?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire