My experience last night (includes bondage and baby)

dimanche 18 octobre 2015

Firstly i would like to apologise for my lack of pictures and threads. Secondly I would like to share my experience from last night (17th Oct 15).

I was invited over to someones house of which we had been messageing for a while on GRINDR (an app on phone) lol. Turns out my "Sir" was there aswell. We got Chatting and all was well.

Then........Sir decided to strip me naked put me over his knee and spank me. I am not used to spanking and esp not as hard as he gave last night but even though (yes i know) it hurt, it was highly exhillerating and i loved it. He then after a while had to leave, leaving me and My new Grindr friend. Now he...she (Crossdresser) made me feel soooooooo comfortable and at ease which was a great thing as i worry about meets.

(from now on ill refer as she)

She then proceeded to take me upstairs while still naked from my earlier spankings, and lay me on the bed. She put leg and wrist cuffs on and tied me spreadeagled, face up on the bed. This alone was HOT in itself as with someone else tying you, you cant escape.

A hood was then put over my head and strapoped in place. At this point I couldnt see anything at all as it was soo dark and i had only a small mouth hole breath through.

She then proceeded to "Play" with me while all the time asking if I was ok?

Next she asked if she could use toys on me......Quite Quickly I said YES as have never experienced anything other than plugs and vibrators.

Anal beads, Sounding, and a speculum was tried....all while being told "Let me know if it hurts and i'll stop" - Confidence and reassurance from the tart certainly helped.

I LOVED ALL OF THIS!!!!!

More playing around and fingering building to 4 (might not sound much i know but im new hehe) happened until i was on the point of no return and this little baby made stickies.

Once cleaned (Still hooded and tied), she decided to lock my baby dick in a cage. This cage has a urethral pin on the end.

Sooo I am now locked and tied and am loving every minute of it.

Next thing i vaguely hear from inside the hood, is a crinkling sound......this could only mean one thing and sure enough i was right. I was told to lift my bottom up and there it was, a nappy was placed under my bottom. I was then played with and powdered heavily and taped into a VERY THICK Cuddlz nappy.

My hood was then taken off and i could see my new attire. I could still not believe how lucky I was and how relaxed and reassured i felt.

I was left laid on the bed (still tied) while she went out of the room for a couple of minutes......

She returned with a bottle of cow and gate pre-made milk..... she poured it into the bottle and quickly put the teet to my lips...... OMG I WAS IN HEAVEN.....Tied to a bed, cant escape, the nappy being put on me with "No choice" and now being bottle fed......A DREAM COME TRUE.

I suckled on the bottle for what seemed like a lifetime nearly falling asleep and she cradled me and while holding the bottle, stroked my nose with her fingers.

Once I had finished i was untied, put into plastic pants, a onsie (that i was told to take with me), and re-dressed, struggling to do up my jeans over this thick nappy but we managed. By tnow the time had flown by soo quickly and it was 0220 so i had to say thankyou and I headed home.

I will revisit this lovely "lady" for some more fun.

I am also still caged :-( and padded....although im about to change as soaked..

LAST NIGHT I OVERCAME NERVES (BY REASSURANCE), TRIED NEW THINGS AND HAD THE BEST NIGHT IN A LONG TIME

Just thought i would let you all know of my experience

Hope you are all well?

To all :laugh:the babies - Stay Happy in your nappy!!

THIS IS ALL TRUE! xx
My experience last night (includes bondage and baby)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire