Oddly wide range....

vendredi 9 octobre 2015

I was in Portugal a week or two back for a long weekend at a time-share owned by one of my extended family, and on visiting the local InterMarche, I was surprised to discover this....






I count at least three different brands of pull-up, and three different types of taped nappy. Bear in mind that this is a small supermarket - 10,000 square feet maximum, which is pretty tiny by UK standards, never mind US.

Now, there are a number of retirement communities around here, and golf course time-share developments packed with retired British expatriates, but even so, I was surprised to find this much IC stuff, openly on sale, in a small supermarket. This is a wider range than I have ever seen at any UK retailer, including large chemists. No way to know if any of it is any good, of course, since the brands are unknown to me (Depends aside).

It got me curious - has anyone else ever encountered a situation where they have suddenly come across a surprisingly large range of IC products in a place that you wouldn't have expected to find them at all?
Oddly wide range....

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire