One last time, maybe

mardi 13 octobre 2015

I have to be careful what I say here. My threads keep disappearing without explanation. Maybe I've been hacked. Or maybe I'm just too stupid or evil. idk

Anyway, when I first posted a thread on adisc about imprinting I kind of expected an avalanche of information from other members who were also familiar with this research. I was surprised to find out that few, if any, were aware of this area of study.

When I use the term "imprinting" I am referring to a legitimate field of scientific research that makes a very convincing case that our sexual desires are implanted in our brains sometime within the first few years after we are born via a natural process that is a normal part of biological development. Imprinting is not limited to sexual desires but that is the part of the research that interests me the most at the moment.

Not everyone cares about finding out why they have unusual sexual desires, but for those who do, the answer is not psychology. That should be obvious by simply researching posts on this thread that offer individual psychological theories about it. I played the psychology game, too, for many years. The real answer is imprinting. Don't take my word for that. Do your own research.

If this thread disappears so will i.
One last time, maybe

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire