The Current Version Of Me

vendredi 9 octobre 2015

Right now I am really happy. I have posted before about being un-happy. I thought'd for once I'd post a thing about being happy. My hair is the longest it's been (Which is makes me happy), I need no job because of the money I have accrued, I am done with all the school a human can do. I have a house and a car. and of course diapers! I fit the role of AB/DL really well, I have almost no leg hair (weird for being 22), and as long as I shave everyday, no facial hair!

I figured I'd share this image of me I blurred out the face so no one can recognizance me.
Click image for larger version.  Name: DSC_0001.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 29.1 KB  ID: 24774
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version.  Name: DSC_0001.jpg  Views: N/A  Size: 29.1 KB  ID: 24774  
The Current Version Of Me

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire