When Tight On Money

mercredi 7 octobre 2015

As someone who has no experience with being IC, I wouldn't even say that I know a lot about wearing in general, I could be saying some things that could make me come across as someone intrusive with a brain constantly doing backflips. This is pure curiosity though. Something I thought of a few weeks ago. Again, coming from pure ignorance here.

When an IC person has a low or even no income and/or relies on government assistance and is therefore tight on money, how does that play out in terms of buying diapers and other things? Because diapers ain't the cheapest thing in the world and can take out quite a lot of your income, but you also need to pay rent, buy food, etc.

As probably many of the people here live in a welfare state and apparently have access to an internet connection, I don't expect too dire current situations, but if this has happened in the past when it came to a point of it being dire, I'd love to hear about how that affected this specific aspect of that situation.

I still am not too familiar with the social dynamics of this website, so this might be completely out of line with what people normally ask and if it is perceived as such, this will be taken down for obvious reasons. It's just that these are the kinds of questions that generally interest me and given this is a forum, I thought why not ask directly.
When Tight On Money

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire