Anyone told their adult siblings?

mardi 22 septembre 2015

Please advise if there is a thread on this topic already. I cannot find it.
My brother and i are very close, we have been forever. I used to steal his diapers. He is my only sibling. He knows about my bedwetting (and diapers) since he camps with us sometimes and stays at our house. He is in his 30's and still sleeps with his baby blanket. He possibly remembers when we were kids and i would sleep with a towel in my underwear. I am pretty sure he would accept my truth and it may not be too much of a surprise. I would like to tell him so i dont have to hide during the day when he comes over. Dont worry, basketball shorts or trackpants are covering the diaper. Maybe our collective insight might help me understand some things about the past? Your thoughts? Is it a bad idea? If this goes well, i may also approach my parents since they live in the same building as me. I'm getting tired of taking the stairs ten floors while padded, so i wont cross them in the elevator. Is that a good idea? Feeling exhausted for hiding something that is so much a part of me, and its not harmful to anyone. But, concerned i am making a bad choice even though i really got nothing to lose (or gain?)
Anyone told their adult siblings?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire