Credit cards

mardi 29 septembre 2015

I'm asking for some financial advice for someone, like myself, who has a low credit score and is looking for a fist time credit card.
After looking around on the internet, I've found a card that sounds pretty good, and I've been approved for it (Capitalone secured mastercard). I've talked it over with my parents, and they don't think it's a great idea considering their as well as my older brother's experience with them. My thoughts are, I leave for school in a month, I have some money saved to pay for rent, food, insurance etc for a little bit and I have gotten a few part time job offers already. I'll be at school for 6 months (trade school) and then I'll be off to start working (already have a job offer from a from a friend). I want to make sure that when I leave school, I'll have a good enough credit score that I'll be able to get an apartment and a car not too long after that. On top of that, I'm worried that a minimum wage job might not be able to cover $800 a month of expenses.
To get straight to the point, a minimum wage job will be able to cover a minimum payment (and then some) and I'll be able to pay it off completely once I start working in my career. So...thoughts?
Credit cards

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire