Interview With An Adult Baby

lundi 28 septembre 2015



Once again I am messing around with different recording techniques and when I view the video I typically see all the mistakes..... but to be honest it's not terrible. My main mistake was assuming the sun wasn't going to cause a problem coming through the window since it was only a small amount of light coming in.

Still, it's a learning process.

Audio quality is still poor since I don't have a decent microphone to use with this camera.


The video itself is a short interview where a few direct questions were
answered.

It's obvious to me how I pulled it off, but, I think I prove without a doubt that if I have a timing system I am fully capable of acting with something to the point of full interaction even if it isn't actually there. I am proud of that hehe.

I think the next video I do will be about childhood and make believe.

That's right, Imagination. (Does the Spongebob rainbow with his hands.)

=)
Interview With An Adult Baby

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire