My SO wets the bed due to medication side effects, I need some advice.

mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Hello everyone, I just came across this forum and it looks like a very friendly place.

I recently started a relationship with someone who wets the bed while sleeping due to medication side effects, and she's self conscious about it.

She uses goodnites and since her family doesn't know about it, I keep her stash and just refill her whenever she needs more.


What advice can you give me to help her be less self conscious about it? Are there any discreet alternatives?

She also hates to be spending so much on them (goes through 1 or 2 daily), what free/cheap alternatives are there?

Or just any advice in general.

Thanks!
My SO wets the bed due to medication side effects, I need some advice.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire