Why Hello There!

dimanche 27 septembre 2015

Thanks for taking the time to read my intro. I let this account lapse a while back as I was in a 2 year relationship with a vanilla, and I had to put my fetish on the back burner. But now I'm back in action!

I'm a DL in Northern Idaho who has spent a lot of time the past few weeks exploring my AB side as well. I definitely have a little side to me, and it's been fun discovering it. This little side appears to be about 5-6 years old, with bedwetting and pants-wetting issues. I've only explored this with another person on one occasion, but it was fantastic!

However I am still predominantly DL. I love the humiliation of diapers, and I love being controlled. Forced diapers is a huge turn on for me. I love to wear in public, hearing that crinkle crinkle with every step, knowing most others won't even notice the sound. I probably wear about 3-4 times a week, usually M4's.

I am a barista, and coffee is a one of my main passions. I love tasting different blends, love discovering the roots of different origins, and everything about it. My dream job would be a coffee sourcer.

My other main passion is music. I sing, play piano, do musical theater, and am pretty much constantly singing or humming something. I mostly listen to alternative rock like Alt-J, or indie/folk such as Swell Season.

I also enjoy playing computer games, watching netflix, reading fantasy fiction, hanging with friends, and drinking wine.

I am hoping to meet some others on this site, preferably locals to hang out with, but am always up for chatting with anyone.

Thanks for taking the time to read all this, have a wonderful day!
Why Hello There!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire