Introduction from a newbie

mardi 22 septembre 2015

My name is Namid Meoquanee (Indian name), and I am a 40 something woman in a relationship with a dl. I am brand new to this world. But, I love him, and I want to understand. I love the outdoors. Hiking, horseback riding, kayaking....as long as I can be outside in this beautiful world, I'm happy. I also enjoy knitting (a new hobby), scrapbooking, reading, and photography. I work in administration for a construction company and love my fast paced, hectic work place. The days fly by!
I have come to this site for advice regarding my long distance relationship with a man I have come to love very much. He and I were friends 20 years ago, and last year, rekindled our friendship which has grown into much more than friendship. He has been very open about his infantilism and I have no problem with it. I have only recently learned the extent of it, and am struggling with how to live with that. I don't want to be with anyone else; but, I'm not sure how to reconcile with the day to day details of where he is at with this. I have no one I can talk to, so out of desperation, I looked for a forum in which I could gain some support and hopefully garner some understanding. I would do anything to make this work.
Thank you in advance for your kindness and support. I appreciate it more than I can express!
Introduction from a newbie

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire