Little kids shows you watch?

samedi 26 septembre 2015

Its been a long-running guilty pleasure of mine to watch little kids cartoons. Mostly Nick Jr. I used to get up at some ungodly hour of the morning to watch Backyardigans, Wonder Pets, and Ni-Hao Kai-lan, all of which are now cancelled. I like Bubble Guppies for a time, but it pretty much devolved into a total cash cow. Same goes for PAW Patrol. I recently picked up Sofia the First (which I'm watching now), and I can almost say I legitimately enjoy it. It gives me so much diabeetus (even though I constantly spew out MST3K/CinamaSins-esque comments, memes, Game of Thrones and Warhammer references). And unlike almost every other kids show I watch, there's fanfiction of it. No, seriously http://ift.tt/1WqdP74

Anyways, I doubt I'm alone on this, so what little kids shows do people here like watching? And PLEASE try to be a little more imaginative than My Little Pony, we get it, like every other person on the internet watches it -_- (avatar is nearly 4 years old)

Also, miscellaneous comments on Sofia the First:
Little kids shows you watch?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire