New Account, not exactly new person.

mercredi 23 septembre 2015

I had an account a while back that I tried to access some time ago, but I was told it was deleted due to inactivity I've gotten a newish account and a fresh start, since I was mostly a lurker on my previous account anyway, and I want to change that. so hooray for new beginnings!

IRL Name: Not exactly comfortable with sharing athe this time
Real Age: 19
Gender: Male physically, fluid mentally
Orientation: Pan
Hobbies: Military history, psychology, moviegoing, anime/manga, 3D modeling/printing, hack'n'slash and puzzle games, Melee, and Dungeons and Dragons.
Passions: Nuclear physics, quantum physics, and higher level mathematics.
Something about myself: I tend to be very blunt and honest, especially online.
New Account, not exactly new person.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire