How to get rid of bad smell in plastic bottles

samedi 26 septembre 2015

I accidentally learned how to fix the problem.
I read somewhere that you could wrap your clean but still smelling plastic containers in damp newspapers and put them in the freezer over the night. That should make the bad smell go away.
Well, I misunderstood the instructions a little bit and put some of the wet paper inside the bottles as well before putting them in the freezer.
This happened to be a really good thing because when I took my bottles out the next day they didnt smell bad anymore. There was just a distant smell of newspaper which disappeared within an hour and left the bottles absolutely and totally "smell free".
So, I thought that sharing this with you could save some bottles from going to the trash can and save some tears as well.
How to get rid of bad smell in plastic bottles

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire