Was it a good idea to ask for refund?

mardi 22 septembre 2015

A few weeks back I bought some padding off of diaperbuys they been a good seller. I got what I ordered in a timely manner but for some reason the diapers I got dident seem to be working right as in they were defective. They wernt holding the amount of urine that was told on the webpage. I could feel the bag I got had a defect. So I asked the consumer service rep for a refund as the product I got was a bad batch as stuff like this tends to happen this was the first time something like this happened to me. Getting a bad batch. The rep said they do not offer refunds on opened products. I expained what I paid for was defective. She would only give me a 7 dollar discount on an order of 25 dollars. I dident want that I wanted a full refund so I could get another batch that was not defective. I had no option but to open a dispute with paypal as thats how I paid for my diapers. In my dispute I said the product I got was defective and not working as intended. After a few days I got the full refund.

Was I in the right to ask for a refund on a defective batch of diapers.
Was it a good idea to ask for refund?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire