Hello Everyone - From SC

mercredi 23 septembre 2015

-waves- Howdy ya'll. I'm Graye. A south-eastern Babyboy/petplay Pup. Other than the obvious interest in diapers and ABDL, I'm actually quite an artist, a furry artist actually. I'm here for the community and to learn more about my shy, but growing interest in many things ABDL and kink wise as well.

I hope everyone is having a fine mornin/day/evening today :3 And I hope I can make some friends here, cause I am very new to this all!

Also, I'm into gaming, a whole buncha genres of music [mostly rock and metal] , I love art! It is my life and passion. I love to kick back and just chat all day if I can on chat rooms or instant messagers. I go around fursuiting as well. I am a Mother as well to a lovely 4yr old boy - which is just the most awesome lil dude in the world <3 Which does remind me, I am also interest in DDLG/LB too! o if anyone can tlak to me about that as well, that'd be cool. I'm supeer open-minded, and super laid back about so many things it's a fault at times!

But anywho, glad to be here!
Hello Everyone - From SC

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire