I think... I might have been... molested

lundi 28 septembre 2015

This memory keeps coming back... it's fuzzy and fragile. I don't know why I'm remembering it now of all times. From what I do recall it was when I was 11 so.. 8 years ago. I was with my family, we were driving somewhere that I don't remember. I went to use the bathroom, after I'd gone I was washing my hands and some guy came in and saw me. He said something.. all I remember was lips moving then suddenly feeling his hand on my genitals playing with them. I didn't move, I think my heart was pounding and I was scared. Someone else came in shortly after and he withdrew his hand fast enough and the other guy didn't see him. I finished washing my hands then... it just repeats. The whole memory I mean. I think I kept washing my hands then left but I can't be sure. I think I washed my hands more than once and kept leaving the bathroom and coming back and washing my hands. After who knows how many times I got back in the car and sat in silence. Even that I'm not sure of.... the guy had a red shirt, khaki pants and brown boots. That's all I remember of his appearance. Whether this memory is real or not I do not know... I just know that it keeps coming back up in my head.
I think... I might have been... molested

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire