Help me through my first ever diaper experience

lundi 28 septembre 2015

My dad is going away for a week so i'll have the house to myself, which basically never happens. I just found a site where i can order diapers discretely and with fast shipping, so i plan on ordering some for when i'm home alone:) This would be my first time wearing a diaper since i was about 4-5, so i've been waiting for this since i got into this fetish (3-4 years ago). As you can understand i want to get the most out of the week, so i thought i'd join this forum and ask for some general tips and advice:) You can orders packs of 2 diapers from the site, so i'm planning on ordering 2 Molicare super plus (plastic), 2 Abena M4 and 2 Tena slip maxi.

If you have any tips, advice or ideas of activities while diapered, i would VERY much appreciate if you answered:)
Help me through my first ever diaper experience

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire