Accidently bought a bedpad

mercredi 30 décembre 2015

Hello people and persons! 0u0

Today, I was making my rounds to my local pharmacy to restock up on Attends (terrible, but theyre the best i can get without ordering) and this time, I decided I wanted to get stuffers for them, so theyre a bit more absorbant. I bought a generic bag that said "fluff underpad" which i thought was the term for that, but I learned once I was preparing to settle for the night that they were huge and definitely not for stuffing diapers.

So the question is, what should I do with them? I'm too embarassed to return them, and I likely can't use them as intended even if I wanted to due to the lack of privacy I have (I'm not IC so its not particularly neccessary for them too) It seems like I could cut them and use them for stuffers if i tried, but it'd suck without adhesive. Any ideas?
Accidently bought a bedpad

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire