Hello everyone

lundi 28 décembre 2015

1) Hello! Who are you?

I'm currently trying to find a good job. I have a life outside of being a AB. Right now i'm still living with my parents and try to keep this a secret.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I found this site because of my love for diaper and my want to become a full time AB. As much as i would love to dress and act like a baby full time i can't because i still live at home and i don't want my family to find out about my interests.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

Well besides diapers i'm really into video game especially destiny and call of duty. I know that they are not very babyish games but thats what i like. I also like to play baseball and lacrosse with my friends. I like to hang out with friends and my girlfriend (who doesn't know about this yet).

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

well this is my first AB Dl community that i have really joined so i don't really know what i'm looking for here. But i'm hoping to just find some people to talk to about this because i know know anyone in real life that likes this sort of stuff.
Hello everyone

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire