Hello All!!:)

mercredi 30 décembre 2015

I recently registered on this site and am posting just to introduce myself and get to know people. I'm a college student and have a public service job during the summer and work as a janitor in the winter. I'm in a relationship with a wonderful mommy and we've been going strong for about a year now:) I am curious to see how many trans people frequent this site as I myself am a trans man and would like to meet more gender variant people from this community. I'm also curious to see how many public service workers frequent this site (police, firefighters, military, etc) so I could learn a bit more about how these stressful and demanding professions coexist with our little relationship dynamics and inner emotions. This space seems very friendly and open minded and I'm looking forward to meeting cool people:)
Hello All!!:)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire