bed wetting

lundi 28 décembre 2015

Hi everyone. Its been a while since I have posted. I'm curious to know if anyone has the same experience as I do. I currently try to wear diapers 24/7 and I have no issues using them for there intended purposes. I would even say at times I have become situational incontinent depending on my surroundings. As we all know bed wetting is a strong desire for most adult babies and I'm no different. As of late I have noticed as soon as I lay down in bed I will pee regardless of the last time I went. For example last night I wet my diaper five minutes before bed and then as soon as I lay down I wet the bed/diaper. I will wake up at random times through the night and will wet the bed/diaper. What does all this point towards?. Will I soon be wetting the bed unconsciously regardless of whether I'm wearing a diaper or not? Not that I would mind that. Thanks for your thoughts and help.

Baby Evan
bed wetting

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire