wife Psycho Analyzed me. Great.

mercredi 23 décembre 2015

Quick recap from last post, my wife knows I've worn for about over a week and she's very supportive.

Last night I was in bed laying on my stomach with a diaper on and half asleep. My wife came home and got into bed, patted my rear end. I rolled to my side and cuddled with her. THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD.

This morning I asked her, why are you so supportive of this? This is totally out of the norm yet, you support it.

Please understand this bothers me. I'd bet a million dollars that my wife would never be supportive of this. Totally the complete opposite. I thought I knew my wife pretty well, I don't. So you can see why I can't let this go...

Her response??? "I don't know. I just don't know. Makes me excited. I thought you'd like this."

As the day went on .. we continued to talked about it; she likes the idea that I want to give up control. I want something else to be in control, that being diapers. I guess for her it clicked immediately. I'm looking to relinquish control, asking for help. My mind exploded when I heard it. It made sense to me. BUT, why diapers. Why is she still accepting to diapers?? I felt this explained why I like to wear not why she's not rejecting this.

WELL, I turned the table on her... got no where....



I MUST KNOW WHY!!?!?!?! This is actually killing my diaper buzz. I've been wearing since Thursday and I just want to stop. Why does this bother me?
wife Psycho Analyzed me. Great.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire