study in denmark

lundi 28 décembre 2015

Hi boys and girls,

I'm a 23 year old student at Maastricht university (the Netherlands).
I will be staying for my study in Aarhus (Denmark) from january the 10th to march the 5th. I'd love to get in contact with new people and maybe have some fun.

I'm bisexual, looking for both sexual and non-sexual contacts (as long as diapers are involved ;) )
I study mediicine, and have sailing and rowing as a hobby.
I''ve been atracted to diapers since a few years now, I don't know why it just started. I don't have to explain but they are just nice soft and warm (especialy with urine or mess inside)
I can adapt to your situation whatever you like.

Feel free to ask for more

P.s. Does anyone know where to get diapers in Denmark?

DirtyDutch
study in denmark

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire