Wisdom Teeth and Pacifiers

mardi 29 décembre 2015

Hey everyone, I just had a real quick question this time around. So after being told by our family dentist for the last like, 3 years that I needed to have all of my wisdom teeth taken out, it finally got done this morning. And in 20 minutes no less! Anyways, I know that it'll take probably about a week until I can safely eat practically most foods again, but I was also curious as to how having a pacifier would effect anything if at all. I won't be moving into my new apartment for probably at least another week at this rate, so it'll be at least that long until I can even think about using my pacifier again. But would there be any specific things I'd have to watch out for just in case?
Wisdom Teeth and Pacifiers

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire