Hey everyone, new here!

mardi 29 décembre 2015

Hello,

I finally mustered up the courage to make an account here and introduce myself. I am currently a college student athlete in New England. I have an interest in many sports, fitness, the outdoors, and mathematics and science. And, of course, diapers. I have been a diaper lover for as long as I can remember and I am interested in wearing them myself and an attraction for women wearing them. I have only very recently (within the last few weeks) bought diapers for the first time in addition to telling my girlfriend about my interest. In general I have been feeling pretty embarrassed and ashamed about this interest unfortunately, and I have for many years. I am hoping to get some support and find some like-minded people on this site who also share this interest.

I study engineering in school and love anything technology, math, or science related. I am also very into fitness and spending time outdoors. I would love to get to know people on this site and I am a pretty outgoing person so please feel free to ask any questions you'd like!
Hey everyone, new here!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire