Best (and worst) Movies of 2015

lundi 28 décembre 2015

I waited until after Star Wars opened before posting this thread, just in case it was going to be everyone's favourite.

Anyway, I got to see a lot of different movies in the theatre in 2015, and overall I thought it was a pretty good year for movies of all genres.

So what were your favourites of the past year? And what movies were disappointing?

The ones I enjoyed the most this year were (may I have the envelope please?)

The Danish Girl (by far the best of the year)
The Martian (great, realistic Sci-Fi concept with humour and upbeat theme)
Still Alice (great book adaptation)
Room (another great book adaptation)
Ant Man (really funny)
Everest. (true story of disastrous expedition, must be seen in Imax 3D)

The disappointments for me were:

Avengers: Age of Ultron (a bit of a rambling mess)
A Walk in the Woods (two great actors, Redford and Nolte, completely wasted in a pointless film)
Star Wars: The Force Awakens (See Cottontail's thread)

So.... What are your choices for 2015?
Best (and worst) Movies of 2015

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire