Some exciting new developments

jeudi 31 décembre 2015

So! I made a thread yesterday about my upcoming first time wearing in public, but I decided to wear out to Walmart for an hour or two today!

It went really well, besides being a little itchy down there some of the time. It wasn't bad at all, and was actually a really relaxing experience. I was even able to wet a few times with people around, which I didn't think I'd be able to do!

I also picked up some new diapers today, I refilled my Goodnite stash, I also picked up some Parent's choice underwear. And some depends maximum protection with tabs.

The parent's choice are pretty much what I expected, just white versions of the goodnites that are a few dollars cheaper. And come with two extra.

The depends though are a really brand new addition however, I've only really used pullups so far. And I was really excited to try these out, I'm having a little trouble figuring out how the tapes work. And how best to put them on, but if I put on some tight fitting goodnites over them they stay pretty snug in place! Even if I do mess up with some of the tapes, and so far it's a lot better than I expected!

I still have yet to be out for any long period of time in public like that though, I haven't changed or anything either. But it's really reassured me about my plans next week to wear out all day with some friends!

Also any tips on trying to put those depends on with one person would be much appreciated.... :smile1:

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I don't plan on making threads this frequently! Today was just really unexpected and exciting, couldn't wait to talk about it!
Some exciting new developments

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire