Rearz

samedi 26 décembre 2015

Ok, so I am planning on buying some diapers at rearz, but I need a little advice.

It's a toss up between a case of inspire, inspire+ or safari.

Now a case of inspire costs $100 exactly and comes with 48 diapers. Which is 12 more than I would get out of the other cases. That makes it $2.08 per diaper. However, I have heard the wicking on these are not very good / non existent, so even if it holds a lot in tests, it doesn't hold nearly as much in practice.

The Inspire+ is cheaper than the Safari's, and are the same but without the print. However, it looks like they wick liquids better and are probably all around a better diaper. They are currently going for $87, which would make them $2.42 each However, I wouldn't get free shipping unless I try to get my order to be exactly $100, as that is all I have to spend. I figured I could try to do this by getting other things along with it.
Also ... their code, trysafari still seems to work, so I could get 2 Safari diapers out of it for free.

Then there are the Safari diapers. Not only do they have a super cute print but they are just as good as the inspire+ diapers. But they cost $100. So they come out to 2.78 per diaper.

You know after listing all this out .. starting to think the Inspire+ might be the way to go. XD


Edit: The issue is ... going through their stuff, it's almost impossible to get exactly $100, since a lot of their merch has a .99 cents at the end of it -.-
Rearz

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire