Could There Be Any Benefits in Telling?

vendredi 25 décembre 2015

I kinda already know that this is a questionable idea, and I'm not really seriously considering it. But gathering up some opinions is harmless, right?

So... if you're familiar with me, you might know I live in a kind of weird family dynamic. To make a long story short, I grew up homeschooled, pretty much always around my overprotective, not-very-social mother. To this day my parents are still rather overbearing.

Being an ab/dl living at home is not always the easiest. For all intents and purposes, I will probably never move out, not on my own anyway. Getting diapers and other baby stuff is kinda difficult because I don't drive and my parents are nosy.

Sometimes I think about how much easier things would be if my mother knew and was accepting of this side of me. For reference, she knows I suck my thumb and pacifiers, and sleep with stuffed animals, and wear footie pajamas, and she's alright with that. If she knew, I could order stuff like diapers and toys and not be questioned. I guess I just want that freedom to be myself.

So could telling possibly come out in my favor? Like I said, I'm not really really considering this, but anyway... It's late and I'm running on little sleep, so discuss.
Could There Be Any Benefits in Telling?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire