Finally going to do it but...

lundi 28 décembre 2015

Hello comrades.

So I finally have everything lined up to order a case from ABUniverse, however I need to clear up some things before I do.
1.I must be absolutely sure that the package can be delivered to another location where I can go pick it up at my convenience. I assume this is where the UPS personal account thing comes into play.
2.I need to answer this question:When checking out, I had to fill out a billing address form. If I pay via paypal, do I still receive an invoice/billing info and in what form?
3.There must be no chance of any promotional material unexpectedly showing up in the mail. It might be ok if it is discreet, but I'd rather not take any chances.

I hear that they are pretty good about customer service, but can anybody verify these facts for me or give me a rundown of what to expect?
Finally going to do it but...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire