Sexual urge to wear diaper

lundi 28 décembre 2015

After doing some research on the internet, I found that the urge to wear diapers has to do with sexual desire for some people. For me, I lose interest in diapers completely after having an orgasm. It takes days or weeks to regain the urge, depends on the amount of guilt that I receive. I have been looking for ways to stay in my diaper or at least force myself to change into a new one. Here I am to share my result:
The repulsive feeling to continue wearing is due to something known as "refractory period", which causes male to lose interest after sexual intercouse.
So, there are a few solutions to this.
First, it is to shorten the refractory period. Although I haven't confirmed what are the ways to do it, but I have read something about "ruined orgasm", which is a popular thing for BDSM culture. Sorry for not explaining this, but you can look it up on google. I figured out basically if I cease every stimulation (stroking/rubbing) right before the point of no return, it will ejaculate but result in weaker orgasm. The reward is that it will also shorten the refractory period, making you horny (urge to wear again)!
Second, try not to ejaculate by training your kegel muscle. Contrast to popular belief, ejaculation and orgasm are two different things. So you are still able to achieve orgasm without ejaculation, thus prevent any hormone change in your body and preserve the urge to wear.
These are what I have found so far. (I apologize for my bad English, it is not my mothertongue)
Everyone is welcome to share their knowledge or finding here :)
Sexual urge to wear diaper

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire