AB/DL with only a little AB

jeudi 24 décembre 2015

:paci: So I was curious to know if there is anyone who is similar to myself when it comes to being an AB/DL. I notice a lot of people who are AB ... can really get into it. :dontgetit:

I am mostly on the side of being a DL, but I also like baby stuff. Not really being a baby, but I do enjoy having like pacifiers, bottles, cute stuffed animals to cuddle, ... but I would never go as far as say playing with blocks or actually acting as a baby would.

In fact I am not very big on roleplay, unless it's for a game such as D&D or an MMORPG. :sweatdrop:

Also, if I was to ever to roleplay, I wouldn't be a baby, I would be more like around 8 - 14 years. Is that still called an AB? :thinking:

So is there anyone similar to myself, or is their an explanation for this? Or maybe it is what it is?
AB/DL with only a little AB

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire