A wonderful dream!

mercredi 9 décembre 2015

This morning I had the most wonderful dream! I was back at pre school which would have made me around 3-4 years old! I was playing with the Play-Doh & the dream was so intense I could even smell the Play-Doh that I was playing with! The teacher came over & sat with me! She was really friendly & her voice was so soft & gentle! I felt save In her company. There where other children in this dream too as I could hear them all around me giggling & shouting with excitement! The sound was soothing & familiar! In this dream I was wearing pink overalls with a white long sleeve top underneath! I felt cute as a button! "blush" Such a warm & delightful feeling! (I was happy) After much fun playing with the Play-Doh the teacher took me by the hand & said It's time & at that moment I woke up! Next thing I knew I was sat in bed crying my eyes out because I was so overwhelmed by this wonderful experience! I hope to have this dream again someday. Anyone else had their own dreams of being little again?
A wonderful dream!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire