Hey from Stockholm, Sweden

samedi 5 décembre 2015

I’m Equinoxe, I work as a high school teacher in Stockholm (Sweden), and I have a background in English language and literature. I had no intention to become a high school teacher to begin with, as I was a graduate researcher in American Studies in England, writing and researching a doctoral thesis in American literature and history. I also have a background in English Language and Literature. I quit a year into my PhD when I realized that I wanted a more stable career than an academic, I also thought it’d be more fun to work with adolescents, and that I could make more of a difference as a high school teacher in Stockholm.

I identify as a daddy/caregiver, and have had an interest in this aspect of ABDL for eight years, though I also like wearing.

I attended at an ABDL picnic in Stockholm six years ago. I met two of my closest friends at that picnic (he’s a DL, she’s an AB) and when I visited them during a weekend back in December 2011 I was asked if I wanted to try wearing diapers, and I was hooked. We meet once a month to hang out, play computer games, and watch films, among other things during a weekend, and we also wear. It’s a wonderful feeling that I don’t have to hide this part of myself.

My spare time consists of reading, I write and perform poetry, compose music, spend time with friends and family, I like going to the theatre and museums, and walking or biking in the great outdoors.

Equinoxe is the title of the second album by French Synth Pop musician Jean Michel Jarre, and it also happens to be one of my favourite albums.

I joined because I’m looking to make new friends within a global ABDL community, and to find other like-minded people.

Thanks for reading![/SIZE]
Hey from Stockholm, Sweden

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire