How to find a non-sexual babysitter for my baby girl

lundi 7 décembre 2015

Hi all, it's Alex here.

My wife has been active in the AB/DL community for about six months, and I find interacting with her when she's in little space/regressed really unpleasant.

I don't really like babies to begin with, having to treat my wife like one is awful and I get instantly annoyed and grumpy at her.

So, we've been trying to find someone either online or in person who will baby her (a caregiver, I guess?), but every person (there have been about a handful) we've tried has ended up wanting to be sexual or actually feeling like they've fallen in love with her.

Obviously, this is hard on our relationship, and builds even more resentment on my end towards her need to be treated that way...

Is what we're looking for even out there or is everyone looking for a baby/romantic partner out of their baby/caregiver relationship?

Thanks for any input!

-Alex
How to find a non-sexual babysitter for my baby girl

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire