I'm planning getting diapers tonight!

vendredi 4 décembre 2015

I'm planning on getting diapers tonight! I'm gonna get them on Amazon!!!!! They will ship by tomorrow when I'm home so I can snag them into a special spot before someone sees me! I am planning on it not sure if I will do it yet! I'm gonna get Abena abri form premium off of amazon with one day shipping and Amazon prime! Is this a good diaper!

I meant to say getting not ingesting in the title! *blush* lol! I have have my moments! And I love autocorrection! Anyway what do you think?

Edit: I just did it! I'm gonna get them on Sunday! Hopefully I do not get caught by my mother or grandmother! If they find out they are diapers I will act like I don't know that's why I got and it will be one of those odd moments Everyone has in my family at one point! I'm gonna act like that's not what I ordered! I'm a green screen technology person so that's what I usually get on Amazon so I can say they got the order wrong! What should I do after that if that happens. I would have to hide them!?
I'm planning getting diapers tonight!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire