Intention of the video-sharing SNS is eliminate the diaper lover?

mardi 1 décembre 2015

:educate:
Hi, everyone good morning.
I yesterday, was a shocking experience.

Fetishist on the Internet, sexual minorities who are many gather video posting site, I'm SNS There are many.

Will you may be issued a specific site name?
I have quit because a little dangerous as well as the terms of this forum, but ......
Anyway, I have to upload the first diaper videos on the video sharing site, it was decorated debut!
However, there was mysterious event is a number.

Where I entered the diaper in the title and search tags, immediately in order to "this word BAN subject" came out the spirit of the warning messages such as, I was to re-enter the nappy is unavoidable.

And where you upload a video, it is a video taken of me that was adult, filth also in spite of no genitals, was suspended in a few hours as violations.

...In this site, even in diapers videos of other people that were posted in the past, the words such as diaper is, title and description, I found that the from the search tag has been converted forced to asterisk.

Until now, also in a number of fetish, and generous to sexual minorities, video sites that are currently also accept a radical play video, why diaper only was eliminated?

I threw the mail questions to operators, but does not yet answer is obtained.

I as a place of expression, must now look for a location other than the major site.

Do not stomach people who have the same experience?
Alternatively, why, or they will eliminate the diaper video?
The future, in order to post a video, whether there is a generous site?
Intention of the video-sharing SNS is eliminate the diaper lover?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire