"Natural" adult baby

mercredi 23 décembre 2015

Hi! :)
Before I start, I'd like to say that "natural adult baby" is no official term. It's just something I came up with, because I didn't know how else to describe it. So let mi explain what I mean by that.
Natural adult baby is someone who can't fall asleep without his teddy bear, who gets very sad whenever he has to say goodbye to his mommy, who likes to play with lego, who gets shy around new people, who can't handle it when you are mad with him and instead of getting mad as well, he just looks at you with his big sad eyes before looking down at his shoes. It's someone who desperately doesn't want to be alone and who always flushes when someone says something dirty. (All those things I heard from someone or saw someone do, but not the same person.)
It is someone who is unwillingly very adorable.
My question is - do you know someone like that? Do you find them cute? And does it make me a caregiver, when I absolutely love those people and want to take care of them, but am not sure whether I would like to take care of an actual adult baby?
"Natural" adult baby

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire