Told my doctor about my bedwetting

lundi 7 décembre 2015

Well, I started a new PCP doctor because I moved a few years ago and needed to get one basically for a small pain in my side, which turned out to be nothing after a short round of antibiotics. The issue though could have been kidney or a bladder issue.

The issue is that I've never brought up my bed wetting to anyone but my wife obviously. She doesn't accept the AB/DL lifestyle and doesn't really believe that I actually do wet the bed and is contempt with me having to get up between 2-3 times a night to go to the bathroom. Which is basically how I have been handling it besides nights I know I am going to be exhausted and won't be able to get up. At that point I don't care what she thinks and I am getting my 8 hours.

So, since my exam last week, before the meds, my doctor found where the pain was, pressed it, and it killed. A couple hours later, I had a small pain in my bladder but it went away after a short while. Now the pain is gone but my bedwetting has happened every night since. Now my wife is genuinely concerned because if I go to the doctors, then she knows I am in pain. So on the follow up, I broke down and told her about the issue being worse in the last couple of days, she was kind of taken back for a second and then seem pretty caring about it and didn't make me feel bad. She thinks it might have to do with sleep apena but who knows its been years and I am sure I didn't have apena until recently. The kicker is I haven't told my wife I told the doctor. I just don't know if she would believe me but that's not the point of this thread.

So basically, what should I expect from her and what I should expect for upcoming tests. I am not a doctor person and really, I might tell her I am going to just deal with it because of the horror stories I keep hearing about urologists.
Told my doctor about my bedwetting

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire